Returns & RefundsRead more
• All products are designed for indoor use and intended purposes.
• Never drag your furniture piece, always lift when moving.
• Avoid direct sunlight for prolonged periods.
• Do not place furniture near heating or cooling sources, this can result in warping.
• Rotate your furniture piece regularly, if possible, to allow for an even aging process.
• Rattan is a natural material with variation and will evolve over time.
• Regularly dust your piece with a clean, soft cloth.
• If sagging occurs, use a damp cloth or spray bottle to apply water to the back of the rattan and allow it to dry for 48 hours without use, do not saturate the rattan.