Returns & RefundsRead more
All products are designed for indoor use and intended purposes.
• Do not place furniture near heating or cooling sources, this can result in splitting.
• Never drag your furniture piece, always lift when moving.
• Regularly dust your piece with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth.
• As a natural material, hairline cracks can occur in timber. This is a feature rather than a fault and will not affect the functionality of your furniture.
• Ensure there is a gap of at least 25mm around your piece, to allow airflow.
• Avoid placing hot objects directly on the timber surface; always use coasters/placemats.
• Wipe any spills immediately with a clean, soft, slightly damp cloth in the the direction of the wood grain.
• Any sticky residue can be removed with a diluted solution of warm water and natural soap, followed by a clean, damp cloth.
• The area should then be wiped immediately in the direction of the wood grain with a clean, soft cloth until completely dry.
• Never use a soaking wet cloth.
• Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner can be used for a deeper clean.
• Avoid direct sunlight for prolonged periods, as this can cause discolouration.
• Solid timber can change colour over time as part of the natural aging process.
• Regularly rearrange any items placed on top of your piece to allow for an even aging process.
• Renewing the coating on your piece is recommended on a yearly basis to maintain the natural timber tone and protective barrier.
• Lightly sand your piece using fine grit sandpaper, ensure the surface is clean, then apply Osmo 3062 oil with a clean, soft cloth to seal the surface.
Vendor:Regular price $59.95Regular priceUnit price per
Vendor:Regular price $49.95Regular priceUnit price per